• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Jen Bridwell Oppenheim

jenbridwell

All-Access Member
HA! Faculty
Hi Everyone! I'm Jen Bridwell Oppenheim. I've been involved with HA! since its infancy, and am happy and honored to be on the faculty as an Advisor in all matters Training, Grooming and general wholistic care. I've been a companion animal care professional for over 30 years as a Vet, Tech, Trainer and Groomer, and am the author of "The Everything Dog Obedience Book",and have been competing with my dogs in dog sports, since I was 18. After experiencing the results of caring for my animals wholistically for many years, and working with Dr. Jeff to see how successful homeopathy can be to give better quality and quantity of life, I made my own transformation. I lost 190 pounds, and after keeping it off for over 5 years and becoming certified as an Integrative Wellness and Life Coach and NASM- Certified Personal Trainer, I began a career transition away from grooming. Dog Training (which is really mostly coaching people!) is my first love, and I will do it until I physically can't! My husband and I live with 2 dogs, and a cat (and 2 aquariums). Rufus is a 12 year old Lab X BMD, Tebow is a 6 year old Pug, and Daymers is a 8-9 (we think) year old black and white DSH.

I'm looking forward to sharing with and learning from all of you!
Jen
www.canineconnectiondogtraining.com
www.jenoppenheim.com (my people coaching site)

3son.png

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
I love your comment that relates dog training to people coaching! I'm also happy to have access to your knowledge about grooming and more.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for everything Jen!

Jen is also the mellifluous voice you hear during the Lyme course.

She knows everything there is about Vitality, Balance and Lyme!

Thanks again Jen.

Dr. Jeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom