• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Ibd cat

JaneS

VIP Member
Registered
Dr Feinman I did speak to an office person who said after Dr. Herman received my paperwork they could schedule me.
I guess I was expecting a call from the doctor to a potential new patient to make me feel more confident about ourworking alliance Especially since it wouldn’t be in person but on the phone.If this won’t be for another three weeks or so I don’t know how to handle things in between. I haven’t heard from my vet and I put a call into her about if were able to use steroids to help Katrina. I also haven’t gotten any answers about doing the VDI bloodwork that might help us to get a more definitive treatment. I feel helpless like I’m watching my cat waste away
and I need more help than this. I completed the new patient form and sent it to your office.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi again Jane-

For these private conversations you can direct message me by "starting a conversation" by clicking on the envelope icon just to the left of the search field on the upper right of your screen/phone.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom