• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Helping Traditional Vet work with Homeopathy

DonnaR

All-Access Member
Registered
How should I help my vet work with me and understand recommendations HA team is giving for my pets?

My local traditional vet is very open to working with hemeopothy (Amen!). She went to U of Colorado, where her prof was big into homeopathy --- its just been a long time since then and she hasn't kept up with it.

I've been telling her i'm using Arscenium Album for xxxx and this is what's happened. Or for dental I told her "Xena got Arnica dose last night" and "if she has extraction, I'd like you to put Arnica pellet in her gum line opposite from the extraction". She's looking things up and asking me questions. ..........its a great start for both of us

thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic that you have such an open-minded vet Donna!

Regarding helping her with more information, that really depends on how much she wants.

It may be that most of her homeopathy info. will need to come from you when ever you speak with her.

If she has more interest, a great place for busy vets to start is by reading individual aphorisms of the Organon before bed (or anytime):

This is not a book geared for doctors and you (or anyone you know) will also learn a lot about how to work with your pets bodies using homeopathy by reading it.

She can also join our Organon study here on the forum. Or take the HA! intro. seminar live or online.

If she's really interested, we'd be happy to mentor her until she can take the homeopathy course for vets:

She is also welcome to email myself or @Dr. Christina directly.

DonnaR

All-Access Member
Registered
I will pass the info along to my vet. Thank you sooooooooooooo much.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
?

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Great suggestions, Dr. Jeff.
You are really blessed, Donna, to have an interested vet.

One way to help is to not ask her questions that she probably does not know. Rather, share your successes and knowledge with her.

Please have her contact me or Dr. Jeff for next steps. Maybe she and you would like to host me teaching a basic introduction to homeopathy class in your town.

I would suggest Dr. Jensen's book, Practical handbook of Veterinary Homeopathy and DeBeukelaer's Homeopathy: what to expect with 101 cured cases.

And of course, she can read a lot of information on the Holistic Actions website.

Dr. Christina

DonnaR

All-Access Member
Registered
That is awesome Dr C. I'll tell her. And I'll work on trying to get a class going too.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom