• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hello from Austin, TX

MisaO

Community Member
Registered
Hi all, I am Misa from Austin. I am a new member, and very excited to learn more about homeopathic care for my cats. I have been feeding raw meat for my cats for over 10 years, and it made a huge difference on their lives. I use flower essences and reiki for my cats and others' to help any way I can. I once consulted with Dr. Hamilton when I had a cat suffering from late stage cancer. Homeopathy helped my cat tremendously during his difficult time. We were able to share very precious and quality time without heavy dose of unnecessary meds. I am looking forward to learning homeopathy and much more with you all. Thank you!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Misa and thanks so much for joining us in HA! Academy and posting your intro!:)

Great that you feed a species-appropriate raw meat-based diet.

We'd love to hear specifically what you feed.

You can start a new thread about the food including any cute kitty pictures here::cat::catfood:

ShanaS

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi all, I am Misa from Austin. I am a new member, and very excited to learn more about homeopathic care for my cats. I have been feeding raw meat for my cats for over 10 years, and it made a huge difference on their lives. I use flower essences and reiki for my cats and others' to help any way I can. I once consulted with Dr. Hamilton when I had a cat suffering from late stage cancer. Homeopathy helped my cat tremendously during his difficult time. We were able to share very precious and quality time without heavy dose of unnecessary meds. I am looking forward to learning homeopathy and much more with you all. Thank you!
Hi Misa!! I also live in Central Texas and just became a member. Your encouraging words about the help that homeopathy provided with your cat with cancer couldn't have come at a better time, my 14 year old Maltese was diagnosed with something bad yesterday, although it doesn't have a specific name, just yet. Dr Jeff treated Claire for a five years a few years ago, and helped her overcome some very serious issues and now I have reached out to him again and he told me about this forum and I am excited! Since you are in my area, I thought I might mention Texas Tripe is a great source for your raw food for your pets that won't blow up your wallet! They deliver to drop points up and down I-35!

MisaO

Community Member
Registered
Hi Misa!! I also live in Central Texas and just became a member. Your encouraging words about the help that homeopathy provided with your cat with cancer couldn't have come at a better time, my 14 year old Maltese was diagnosed with something bad yesterday, although it doesn't have a specific name, just yet. Dr Jeff treated Claire for a five years a few years ago, and helped her overcome some very serious issues and now I have reached out to him again and he told me about this forum and I am excited! Since you are in my area, I thought I might mention Texas Tripe is a great source for your raw food for your pets that won't blow up your wallet! They deliver to drop points up and down I-35!
Hi Shana, welcome to HA!, and thank you for reaching out! Sorry to hear that your dog, Claire has been going through tough time. We all (as parents of furry kids) go through difficult times as well as happy times with them. :dogrun:?

Yes, I have known of Texas Tripe for years. I used to belong to Austin Raw Feeders' Co-op group, and get cats' meat from Texas Tripe and other raw meat vendors. Since my husband and I no longer grind meat to make our own mix for our cats anymore, we buy raw mix from Hare Today online. They are pretty good as well.
HA! community is pretty awesome. I'm so glad you have joined us!!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom