• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Food to cats

B

Bettina

I did have problems with my cats stools, hard and blood in it (I have write about it on previous thread) Now my boy stool normally again.

I don't feel sure more about what I'm feeding. So I want to ask, are there some powder I can use to meat, so I make sure my cats get that they should have.
Right now I use what I have, it is a mix in a bag with 70% meat and 30% bones, to make 200 gram menu for my cats, I use 140 grams of that mix, when I add 40 gram pure meat and 20 gram mixet organs, the organs is a mix in a bag where there are 1/2 hearts, 1/4 liver and 1/4 kidney.

The organs or meat is not organic.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Bettina-

Is Alnutrin available in Denmark?

B

Bettina

Hi Bettina-

Is Alnutrin available in Denmark?

No I can't buy it from direct stores in Denmark. But I can order from the site you link me. What is good there and why?
Thanks.

B

Bettina

@Dr. Jeff Is Alnutrin a multi vitamin?
Can I use some of these? Do you have experience with some of that (see added picture)
The information is from this site: Pet HealthScreenshot_20190811-192804.png

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Bettina-

Those recommendations from Anthony are fine to use.

Yes Alnutrin is a multivitamin designed to fill in the gaps of your diet.

I'm primarily mentioning it as one of your options to balance out the raw diet which may not have much variety.

However, some of the commercial raw diets are already "balanced".

Some of the diets designed for daily feeding are balanced?

However, proper balance can be achieved just by feeding a wide variety of foods.

B

Bettina

Hi Bettina-

Those recommendations from Anthony are fine to use.

Yes Alnutrin is a multivitamin designed to fill in the gaps of your diet.

I'm primarily mentioning it as one of your options to balance out the raw diet which may not have much variety.

However, some of the commercial raw diets are already "balanced".

Some of the diets designed for daily feeding are balanced?

However, proper balance can be achieved just by feeding a wide variety of foods.

@Dr. Jeff
My cats will just eat, Turkey, Duck and Chicken. I have try beef, lamb, they won't touch it.

To 200 gram, I used 140 gram chicken, duck or turkey ( there are 70% meat and 30% bones in) when I add 40 gram pure chicken meat and 20 gram organs (it's 1/2 hearts, 1/4 liver and 1/4 kidney)

What will be the best to add, to make sure my cats get what the should have and being balanced?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
A supplement designed to make the raw diet complete and balanced like Alnutrin.

B

Bettina

But why add powder and so much different meat, in the nature cats eats mouse, birds..?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes! If you can feed whole mice, birds, crickets (and other bugs) then you do not need supplements.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom