• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Extreme sports for chihuahuas!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Steven Kotler is doing some amazing work in optimizing brain function and promoting flow states in people.

He also runs the awe-some Rancho de Chihuahua sanctuary to help do the same for pups:

• Care
Reactions: Cyd

Cyd

All-Access Member
Registered
I totally loved this! It brought back fond memories of what began as a 5 dog pack, assembled 1 by 1 from homeless street/beach dogs within 4 months time. I used to run 3 miles every morning & after a walk to attend to elimination needs, I would tie their leashes around my waist & we would run together on the dirt roads in the rural countryside. I was always amazed & grateful that they all got along, they would eat all at the same time in their designated bowl-spots on the kitchen floor, they received their food by the order of their seniority of incorporation/adoption into the pack. I didn't have any prior knowledge or experience about what to do or not to do & didn't have time to cater to any diva-type behavior, they must have known that they would be looked after & I never laid down any verbal or subliminal warnings to them about dangerous behavior. Eventually the pack grew to 7 dogs, every week they would take turns in rotation to go to town to "help" me with the shopping, I feel like they understood that their turn would come & that what made it work is that I
truly didn't have a "favorite".

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom