• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dr. Knueven omegas

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Did the dr recommend any brand of oil he liked best?
Just watched video of 2/1/21 dr Knueven talk of omegas.
Unfortunately video cuts off the question session.
I had been giving Emma dr Dobias Feel Good omega, coming from calamari.
After listening, I sadly realize that I did not supplement Emma nearly enough.
Always learning.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Sorry about the recording cutting off. The original has the Q&A so just let me know if you need a new link for it.

Both Dr. Doug and I recommend this company and their omega-3:

It's prescription only, so you can tell them that I (or Dr. Doug) "prescribed" it:

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks Dr Jeff. I have no four legged family now, but I was still wondering your suggestion,,for any future possible family.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Sorry about the recording cutting off. The original has the Q&A so just let me know if you need a new link for it.

Both Dr. Doug and I recommend this company and their omega-3:

It's prescription only, so you can tell them that I (or Dr. Doug) "prescribed" it:

Hi Dr Jeff - What do you think about this one? Tri-KRILL™ For Pets Pump It was recommended by the store owner ..and I purchased it a week prior to our webinar..now I"m not sure if it's good enough for Hope...she has joint issues and flaky skin :(

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom