• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dr Jeff's Fiber Detox

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi @Dr. Jeff - on the jar of your fiber detox, it indicated to give a pinch to 1/4 scoop for under 25lbs. Hope is still experiencing soft (-serve) stool. I want to add this support to her diet but was wondering if I should split up the 1/4 scoop per day or just give 1/4 scoop in one setting?

The jar I received from your store is called "Fiber Detox" but I found "Fiber Plus" on your website...please confirm they're the same thing. Holistic Pet Support-Fiber Plus powder - HomeVet

Thanks.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fiber Detox is indeed the same.

Perhaps start with 1 pinch per meal then work up to the 1/4 scoop/day if needed.

You can use even more than 1/4 scoop/day depending on how she responds to it.??

beccak

All-Access Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Thank you for this post @ChristineL. I saw @Dr. Jeff mention using fiber for detox earlier this week and I have been thinking about this.
Dr Feinman, would this be a good general nutritional aid for Gandi as he had his spleen removed at age one and I do have concerns about his general detoxing?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom