• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Diet reversed kidney disease

H

hsutopia

I told Dr. Jeff this story of my friend's Corgi (named Didi), and he asked me to post about it as an example of diet providing an upgrade in vitality.

Didi ate a kibble diet, and at some point as an adult became very ill, and the diagnosis was severe kidney failure. The vets said there was nothing else that could be done, as Didi also had stopped eating. In what they thought were his last days, they tried to get him to eat by giving him a raw green tripe diet. Once on that diet, Didi's condition completely reversed, and his kidney values went back to normal.

Didi ate a raw diet the rest of his life. He lived a long life, and did not die of kidney disease.

Christine

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for posting this Christine.

Does your friend have any before and after blood test results?

If so, it would be awesome to post them here.

Thanks again for sharing this great example of a huge benefit from upgrading the vitality of the diet!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom