• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Chronic vomiting dog IBD

Betty

VIP Member
Registered
Lenny ( 8 1/2 year old shih tzu) still isn't feeling well. He is vomiting every day, mostly overnight hours 2-4 am. It doesn't matter what I feed him, it doesn't seem to make a difference at this point. I gave him 2 doses of thuja 30c. The 1st dose was on 11/21 5/1 swab. He must have felt a tiny bit better as he seemed happier and didn't vomit that night. The 2nd time I dosed him ( 12/2) 30c 5/1 swab he fell right to sleep afterwards. His energy level is medium to low. That's the part that concerns me. It would be good if we can get him to stop vomiting so his gut will heal. I am giving him bone broth and a tiny bit of L glutamine with meals. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Is there an anti nausea medication that would help for the short term?
I can't feel good about scheduling his dental which he really needs until we can get him feeling better.
Thank you,
Betty

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom