• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

BEMER therapy mats

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Many people have reported excellent results for themselves and their animals using BEMER mats. @Dr. Jean Hofve uses one regularly, and many holistic veterinarians have them in their clinics.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I have used Bemer for many years and swear by it! I don't think I would be here now without it. It helped stop progression and to a great extent reversed my congestive heart failure (result of a birth defect). My cardiologist told me "Jean, people with your disease just don't do this well!"

Here's an interview I did with Dr. Karen Becker a few years ago about it.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I have used Bemer for many years and swear by it! I don't think I would be here now without it. It helped stop progression and to a great extent reversed my congestive heart failure (result of a birth defect). My cardiologist told me "Jean, people with your disease just don't do this well!"

Here's an interview I did with Dr. Karen Becker a few years ago about it.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I would definitely like to find out more information... did not see a price right off on the site. Went to the site Dr. Jean gives at 19 min but my computer says cannot authenticate certificate.... Anyway I would like to consider it for JJ. Because of his mobility issues he does not get to detox or circulate his blood as he sleeps or is just laying down most of the day. His recent bloodwork shows a lot of inflammation. He has kidney issues and an possible heart issue. So a couple questions.... is this safe for an animal with cancer if it increases circulation. Thought in a cancer you do not want to increase circulation. I do not have evidence of a cancer so this is a general question. Another moot question... I had a dog pass away from hemangiosarcoma.... wouldn't increasing circulation be a bad idea for this kind of cancer, if not all cancers? I have an inquiring mind and it made me wonder about whether it potentially could be bad for a cancer? I am interested in it, even for myself but JJ is a dog who would benefit from increased circulation and to move toxins out. What Dr. Jean says in the video how animals gravitate toward it. I have a grounding mat that JJ does gravitate toward so he may like this too. Thanks!

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Lil, the website has prices. They start around $5 grand....

You could also look at Earthpulse - I've had great results with their products, and they are much less expensive. Earthpulse.net.

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Hi Lil, yes I think it's around $5K, I haven't checked lately but I can find out. They do have a credit/payment plan and I'm pretty sure they also have a rental program.

Bemer is very different from other PEMFs. It uses the PEMF as the carrier frequency for its own unique, patented signal. What really sold me on Bemer as opposed to the others is that NASA studied 7 devices on the market, and chose Bemer to help develop technology that can be embedded into astronauts' space suits to counter the effects of long-term zero gravity. NASA renewed that contract last year.

The video below shows an arteriole feeding into a capillary (body's smallest blood vessel) before treatment on the left; the flow was so sluggish as to be practically non-existent. The other videos show the vessels during and after Bemer treatment.
View attachment 2.5 minute video effects on circulation.mp4

The thing about cancer is that it absolutely hates oxygen. The increased microcirculation that Bemer produces brings oxygen deep into tissues that have been starved of it. I would have no hesitation using it with cancer. There has been research that found no acceleration of cancer growth but in fact a slowing down effect.

The graph below shows tissue oxygenation after using each of the 8 devices available at the time. The line with the solid circles, way above the others, is Bemer. Additionally, Bemer was the only device that increased tissue oxygenation long after the treatment concluded.
Comparison of 8 PEMF devices.png
I have way, waaaaayyy more info if anyone is interested, including a 534-page summary of clinical research.

[BTW I am a Bemer distributor, so I get a commission on personal sales. Bemer is NOT an MLM/network marketing company. It works more like a car dealership. When you buy a car, the manufacturer and dealership make most of the money, but the salesperson also earns a commission.]

Here is a (fairly) short explanation of what it is and what it does:

BEMER Quick Facts

Correctly functioning circulation is of crucial importance in ensuring the well-being and physical performance of animals.

Capillaries are where the exchange of nutrients, oxygen, and other molecules, and the removal of CO2 and metabolic waste products, take place. To facilitate this exchange, no cell is more than 0.2 mm away from its blood supply. Blood in the capillary beds is supplied by small arterioles, which contract or dilate in response to humoral or metabolic factors.

Virtually any therapeutic modality, whether it be herbs, homeopathy, nutraceuticals, or pharmaceuticals, depends on the body's vast network of blood vessels to deliver it to the target tissues and cells.

Many health conditions have a common root: inflammation. While acute inflammation is, of course, a normal and necessary part of healing from injury or infection, chronic inflammation has wide-ranging harmful effects on physiology.

Inflammation causes tissue swelling, which increases the distance that between cells and their local capillary. It also calls large numbers of white blood cells and messenger molecules into the inflamed area. While these would normally be cleaned up by the immune system, in chronic inflammation they can build up in the intercellular matrix, which further inhibits the movement of blood gasses and particles across that gap.

Now we have a situation where cells are deprived of oxygen and nutrients, and CO2 and metabolic wastes are building up in and around them. Circulation is diminished. The result: more inflammation!

The BEMER, a unique medical device from Europe, opens small blood vessels by sending a special electromagnetic wave throughout the body, carried by Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs).

This device supports the body’s own natural self-regulating mechanisms, and helps other therapies work to help heal the body. The signal stimulates a neuroendocrine response, with a direct effect on arteriole innervation, and increased secretion of nitric oxide, which dilates the capillaries. Both blood and lymph flow are enhanced.

Extensive research demonstrates that BEMER stimulates:
  • 29% increase in oxygen utilization
  • 29% increase in microcirculatory blood perfusion
  • 31% increase in venous return
  • 29% increase in oxygen utilization
BEMER has also been shown to improve contractile function in lymphatic vessels, which is essential for proper lymph drainage.

BEMER is registered with FDA as a Class II medical device. It is equally suited for both medical professionals and for home use. The standard BEMER set can be used for cats, dogs, and other small animals as well as humans. The individual simply sits or lies on the pad, and relaxes for 8 minutes twice a day as the pulsed waves do their work.

The unique impulse is patent-protected and is characterized by its wide frequency system that is different from all other types of applied impulses. Research comparing BEMER to other PEMF systems has shown that only BEMER provides a significant, lasting change. For this reason, when NASA went looking for a technology that could be incorporated right into the fabric of astronauts' space suits, they chose BEMER.

BEMER can be combined with all other treatment methods, both conventional and holistic. Its effects are scientifically proven, and have been tried and tested over a long period of practical application

A 52-minute video presentation by BEMER’s Medical Director, Dr. Joshua Berka, covers what BEMER is, how it works, details on the Classic and Pro versions, special applicators, and how to use the system. - YouTube

Here are a few links to more research:

A study on BEMER's effects on lymph: https://tinyurl.com/lymphflow

Hope this isn't "TMI"!

ivegrgas

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello - discussion and information about the BEMER. I have been curious if dogs or cats instinctively choose to sit on the BEMER when turned on. I would love to hear about their experience from any pet guardians who also own a BEMER. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Over the years I have heard of many dogs and cats seeking out the bemer mat, turned on or not!
Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom