• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Assisi Loop

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
This was brought up by Dr. Katie Kangas in an Empower Hour (dated 1/28/2019). I got one from her :) Should it not be used it when one is undergoing homeopathic treatment, even when using homeopathy for palliative care?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Devices like Assisi or Earthpulse are fine to use during homeopathic treatment.

They can improve quality of life and support energetic re-balancing.

Click/tap here for a detailed article from your HMDM research folder from master homeopath Dr. Andre´ Saine where he discusses Earthpulse (not Assisi) which is an even stronger magnetic device.

Last edited:

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks, Dr. Jeff. Hmm...if Assissi is fine to use during homeopathic treatment...what about laser chiropractic treatments? My pup's chiropractor is a fantastic doctor (he's also an "energist") and he had used laser in treating my pup and we got fantastic results.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Also fine (IMHO), and here's why I say so.

Laser chiropractic, like other forms of energy-based therapies and chiropractic in general, all work by "fine-tuning" Vitality and the life force to achieve balance.

Optimal balance is the goal of any homeopathic treatment (which is anything that works with the body).

Hahenmann's awe-some medical system does it more effectively and reproducibly than any other method I know.

Which is why scientist-veterinarians like Drs. Levy, Jensen and I are homeopaths.

However, the concept of an energetic and non-physical Vitality does not exist within the confined "box" of current conventional medicine.

Regardless (sorry to get off track), laser chiro. is fine to use as long as Koby's BEAM is improving.

This is the case with any treatment.

Be wary of seeming improvements where a symptom goes away but BEAM worsens.

This is usually your first clue that you are working against Vitality and Balance.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you for the great explanation. I never knew the value and importance of BEAM...I must admit that I have been too focused on his symptoms and the disappearance of those symptoms. This is very enlightening!

I'm glad I can use Assissi Loop on him again!

This general question just popped up in my head....If these energy-based therapies work by "fine-tuning" Vitality and the life force to achieve balance, would they hinder homeopath from getting a clear picture (regarding the choosing and using of remedy/potency) during the course of homeopathic treatment? To ask this question from a different angle - could these treatment modalities prevent a patient from going through "healing crisis/aggravation" which indicates the remedy is working?

Last edited:

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Perfect question!

The main reason we suggest not using acupuncture and chinese herbs at the same time as homeopathic treatment for chronic conditions is that it is very effective at shifting the energy and eliminating symptoms. Then we do not know if the remedy we gave was correct or not, as the symptoms we used to select the remedy may have changed from the TCVM treatments.

Usually the milder energetic treatments do not totally eliminate symptoms, so we still have enough symptoms to be able to evaluate the response.

To select a homeopathic treatment we develop a carefully selected list of your pet's characteristic symptoms (case taking). After treatment, we then see what changed. This list includes BEAM and early warning signs. Say there has been chronic diarrhea, sore hips, anxiety and a red line on the gum. You give a homeopathic medicine, and see that in a day there is more energy and happiness. The anxiety is less. The limping is a bit worse. You then use an assissi loop and get one chiropractic treatment. The limping improves, walks are longer. Over the next few weeks the red line disappears from the gums, the stools become firmer and you continue the "hip help". If the remedy is able to completely cure you can discontinue the the Assissi and/or Chiropractic or use it less frequently.

There were enough symptoms on the list to be able to judge the effectiveness of the homeopathic treatment.

Soothing symptoms is never a problem.

Also, if you have already been using treatments (herbs, reiki, Assissi loop, etc) then you have a baseline. After homeopathic treatment you will know which changes came from the remedy.

Dr. Christina

novasimpson

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi! I saw in a separate post that the Assissi Loop is useful for most things? I have an earthpulse, I keep on one of the dog beds so they have an option of going in it.

It looks like several members have experience with the loop -did you purchase the 20cm loop? And then do you place it on pup? Or can you hold it near her if she moves away (or is that a sign to stop treatment?)

I think this would be good to offer supportive care to my pups.

Thanks for any input and advice!
Nova

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, it would be great for TT and Toshi!

You can also use the Earthpulse magnet in the same way. It's just more difficult to use and not research verified for pets like the Loop.

Yes, hold either over the area that you are treating. The Loop can also be velcroed to their Loop Aid or used in a pet bed.

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
I asked my conventional veterinarian about the Assisi Loop. She is also a chiropractor. She mentioned the Heal Fast Therapy Loop. It is significantly less expensive. Has anyone heard of this product?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Liz, if you have and Earthpulse device, you can use it the same way.

The Heal Fast might be great, and it's not going to hurt. However, unlike Assisi, there's no research in animals to show its effectiveness.

I also couldn't find any good human research for the Actipatch Therapeutic device which is used to make the Heal Fast.

Gina M.

All-Access Member
Registered
I asked my conventional veterinarian about the Assisi Loop. She is also a chiropractor. She mentioned the Heal Fast Therapy Loop. It is significantly less expensive. Has anyone heard of this product?

I have the Heal Fast Therapy Loop and the Assisi Loop and I've noticed a difference with the Assisi loop.

DonnaF

All-Access Member
Registered
Can anyone comment on the difference (in both uses, ease of use and pros/cons) between the assisi loop and the assisi lounge? Is one superior to the other? It seems the lounge would be easier to use if the pet were laying on it as opposed to trying to hold the loop in place somewhere on the body. Just not clear on why you would choose one over the other or in what circumstances one would be preferable.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Donna, Thanks so much for making your first post and adding that wonderful pup picture!

Thanks as well for your participation on last night's webinar and for discussing your difficult glyphosate-toxin story on Zoom the other day.

The Assisi pads are easiest to use and also get you the biggest bang for your buck. They're more expensive, but each treatment costs a fraction of what it would when using a Loop.

The pads also treat many more parts of the body at one time.

However, perhaps start with a Loop and see how it works for you. If you like it, then you can either return it for a replacement (at way less cost) when it runs out, or then get a pad-or both.

It can help with many aches and pains by improving internal balance. It works very well as part of any multi-modal approach to dis-ease.

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
I was researching the same idea....the pad versus the loop. Both my cats lay on their heating pads and in the windows or next to me daily so the pad would be easily attainable I feel for me to get them to lay on daily. Where can I find pricing for them? I was on the site but it didn't have pricing for either option.

Chewey and Tigger are itchy all over their body which is another reason I thought the pad but then again that itch probably comes from a more centralized location in the center of their body and just extends outwards. Maybe after they lay on it, I'll place it on my intestines too! :0) I hear it's nice to share!?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question Tammi. I just left their site without finding a price either.

I would think that a Loop Lounge (which looks like a carrier) might be double the cost of one of their Loops since it is equivalent to 2 of those.

I think they must want you to contact them directly, so please let us know if you find out more. I'll inquire as well.

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
You just need to create an account and it shows you all of the pricing. I placed your name Dr. Jeff and your practice as well as Holistic Actions as who referred me. Hope it gets you some KUDOS!
I am attaching a screen shot with pricing! :0)

Assisi_Loop.JPG

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
What's your thoughts on Assisi Loop versus Negative Ion Box? I purchased the Ion Box and am waiting for it to arrive!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Tammi-

Thanks so much for sharing the screenshots!

Regarding negative ions vs. Assisi, I'd say that you're best bet is to do both.

They are two different ways of improving balance. The Assisi Loop is research proven in pets but the ionbox is not (yet).

Negative ions are shown to help people but have never been studied in animals. That's why we're doing the trial (the info. is in the negative ion forum link).

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
O.k. then sounds like I am also getting an assisi loop! If you hear of a bank in CT being robbed tonight, that was me! ;) ? ??

SOME INFO FOR ALL:

Here's the difference between the 20cm Manual and 10cm Manual.

Our most popular model and size, the 20cm 2.0 Manual Loop has a
diameter of 20cms (7.5 inches) and a
treatment depth of 10 inches on either side of the black coil applicator.

The 10cm 2.0 Manual Loop has a
diameter of 10cms (4 inches) and a
treatment depth of 5 inches on either side of the black coil applicator.

They also have auto ones which give a treatment on their own every 15 minutes. All the same price.

Seems like the best value would be the 20cm 2.0 Manual as it covers 150 treatments.
The auto covers 100 treatments.

Once the battery is gone, that's it. The battery is not replaceable nor rechargeable.

Sounds like I should get the 20cm for Chewey and Tigger....especially if I throw it on my intestines or brain too!

Any reason I should get the smaller as opposed to the larger Dr. Jeff that you can see from a Veterinary/internal organs, tissues, etc. viewpoint?

:0)
Everyone stay safe in the snow tomorrow!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom