• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Are vaccines dangerous?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
This is a hot topic which I’d love to open for discussion.

Vaccination can help prevent acute diseases. However there is growing evidence however that over vaccination (sometimes just ONE vaccine) triggers the development of chronic diseases.

The nastiest but most obvious association is malignant, usually fatal vaccine sarcomas of cats (which is now also recognized in dogs). There are ongoing studies showing vaccine-associated kidney damage, thyroid damage, cancers, etc.

My opinion is that even one, single vaccine can act as a sufficient stress to trigger the development of serious disease symptoms IN SOME PETS.

In this folder we will discuss how to know what to do.

Dr. Jeff

T

tabitha

Please add more info very interesting. My husband is very particular about vaccines. We have a male mastiff that has heart issues.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Tabitha-

What are his concerns? I'd love to address them.

Risk of not vaccinating is typically the biggest one.

However, "protection" from vaccines is the only potential benefit. I put quotes around protection because being protected by a vaccine is still dependent on a functional (ideally optimally functional)immune system. Vaccines can decrease overall immune function.

There are many known risks. Some of these are detailed in the 800+ page National Academy book linked in the webinar toolkit.

Rarely however are the risk<strong>s</strong> of vaccinating weighed against the potential benefit.

One great place to start when thinking about risk:benefit is at the very beginning of the Vaccinosis ebook (and a few other spots throughout it).

I'll be happy to address any others that are not in the ebook/toolkit.

And we can also discuss your questions live during the weekly member Empower Hours!

See you soon.

Dr. Jeff

<a href="https://www.holisticactions.com/forums/topic/how-hmdm-can-help-you-make-vaccination-decisions" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Click here</a> for another forum message about this topic.

PS-Despite all of this, vaccination may still be the right option for you. Click on the link to see the Holistic Medical Decision Making (HMDM) for vaccination link to learn more about determining your HMDM Step 1 goal).

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom