• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Alkalinizing a Dog With Cancer

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Personally, I wouldn't worry about alkalinizing too much about alkalininizing. Tho FYI, the Vitalizer Plus makes structured/hexagonal and alkalinized healing water. This might be good to use for your pup's water:

If you're interested in one of these, you can get it from the company at a better price:

Lisa Kim (at vortexwatertech.com) info@vortexwatertech.com ‭(310) 808-9228‬

AdamE

Registered
I bought a 5 gallon tank of structured water and another of Kengan water but then I read that Anthony Williams is against these. Would these be the same as your suggestions and would in fact be good for him?

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
You can't, and you don't want to. Blood pH is tightly regulated between 7.35 and 7.45, which is already alkaline. Many organs and systems participate in this regulation, because going outside these parameters can be life-threatening.

Here is what I wrote in my ebook What Cats Should Eat, which applies equally to dogs (and people!): "Diet has no effect on overall blood or body pH. But it does affect the pH of both urine and saliva—the most commonly tested samples in “alkalinizing” programs. The lungs, kidneys, heart, and digestive tract all play a role in maintaining blood pH. The body excretes excess acid through all these routes. The acid in those fluids has already been eliminated from the body. Measuring them is like measuring newspapers in a recycle bin—old news, pretty worthless!"

Structured water is a very different beast, and I'm excited to learning about it along with all you guys!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom