• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hyperthyroid cat

NicoleA

All-Access Member
Registered
that's so awesome! my cat is ok, i switched her to hyper-thyrin from naturalpetrx.com and also changed her diet a bit but i haven't rechecked blood work yet. She has gained some weight though and seems to be doing ok, but still could use some improvement in the hunger area as she is esp. hungry late night and early morning. I'm so glad to hear the resthyro worked for your cat I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for the update :)
Same here! My cat wakes me in the middle of the night for food. Aye.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Kara and Nicole,
Waking in the middle of the night to eat, unless it is just a bad habit, would be an indication that your kitties still have more healing to do in order to be balanced.

Working with a vet homeopath or chinese medicine vet may resolve the waking at night in the process of more deeply healing the thyroid.

Dr. Christina

NicoleA

All-Access Member
Registered
Kara and Nicole,
Waking in the middle of the night to eat, unless it is just a bad habit, would be an indication that your kitties still have more healing to do in order to be balanced.

Working with a vet homeopath or chinese medicine vet may resolve the waking at night in the process of more deeply healing the thyroid.

Dr. Christina
Hi @Dr. Christina I have a follow-up online appt. with Dr. Jeff in a few weeks - I am definitely concerned about the middle of the night begging for food and his digestion (it's improving but not great yet), so I am hoping we can slowly balance his systems.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Nicole, I am so glad you are becoming a client of Dr. Jeff. When you say follow up appointment, have you had your initial appointment and been prescribed a homeopathic medicine? If so, and the waking at night started after the medicine was given, then it is good you are posting here.

If this will be your intake appointment, be sure to include this, and the improvement you are noticing, in your carefully quantified symptom list.

If other symptoms are improving, especially BEAM, then the waking at night is not so worrisome.

Dr. Christina

NicoleA

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you @Dr. Christina We did have our initial appt. in June and Dr. Jeff's instructions were to give Silica Terra 1 time, so we could see if there was any reaction. I did inquire via email about the follow up in terms of the Silica - I thought I was meant to give it again, but Dr. Jeff did not say to do so and that we could discuss any continuing treatment in a follow up appointment ... so he hasn't been on a homeopathic medicine (with the exception of that 1 time). The waking me in the middle of the night has been going on for a long time ... for years.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Excellent. Since it is a long time symptom it will be one of the last to resolve. Sounds like the vital force is still responding to the first remedy.

What is this kittie's name? It is the other one who is constipated, right?

You could try some rescue remedy or other flower essence company's sleep remedies. Or Reike/Eden energy medicine, etc, to see if that helps. Animal EO may have something for night waking.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom