• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Symptoms, Energy, ionbox and Personal Proof of Principle

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi @everyone-

I hope you are all doing well!

Personally, I'm both well and super grateful! For my health, wife, Archie, clients, students and lots more. Twice a day during lunch and dinner together, Amy and I but feel awe about something we are grateful for like watching the birds. looking outside, having a home, etc.

Tonight at dinner we discussed one of mine, which is one that Amy could do without. That is, my own dis-eases and symptoms.

The reason I am appreciative of them is that they have helped clinically confirm, in this one patient, the Vitality and Balance System (VBS). At HA!, we use VBS in HMDM to decide what to do for your pet .

Tonight's experience about embracing and working with symptoms emphasizes the importance of energy management for pets and people.

In short, I had some debilitating and uncomfortable symptoms today that kept me from getting any work done. In fact right now I am juggling vertigo and typing on the computer. Fortunately, one of my ionboxes is nearby, so I can easily stick it in my face to potentially help maintain my own balance.

Photo on 12-6-20 at 9.25 PM #2.jpg

Today's symptoms of a dramatic drop of BEAM, nausea and vertigo are not unusual for me. Adverse symptoms have become my close acquaintances in the past 45 years, and unfortunately some of them are even more debilitating.

However, one thing has always helped is sleep.

Todays symptoms resolved after 3 hours of rest, sleep and ionbox therapy.

Conservation and regeneration of energy through sleep is a well-recognized way to heal.

My own belief is that the negative ions may increase the body's ability to heal by increasing cellular energy.

In addition to today's episode, I also recently had symptoms that resolved just with rest and breathing (no ionbox) on 9/26.

This useful conservation of energy and building of vitality is also what can guide us to the gentle and effective vet care for our dogs and cats.

All we usually have to do, and what is often the hardest thing to do, is to "get out of the way" and let nature heal.

Sleep, fresh food, pranayama, happiness, connection with others all activate your pet's natural healing mechanisms.

The results include improvement of BEAM and quality of life. In addition, resolution of allergic, arthritic and just about any other dis-ease, can be seen when you build and preserve vitality.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
BTW- Avoid touching the center of the ionbox above the blue light.

If you touch it and have ear buds in, or touch metal, you will get a shock!

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Dear Dr Jeff, I am so grateful for you sharing your experiences with the ION box. I feel I am not alone in struggles with illness after reading what you wrote. Yes, I believe this ION Box has tremendously helped me to sleep and Teddy as well. It’s really something!!!

You are a brilliant doctor and yet you understand the regular person so well and your ailments actually make you a more resilient person as you share with others to understand vitality!

I am so very thankful to part of the Holistic Action Family....

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for your kind words JoAnn. I appreciate them deeply. ? ?

One more word about the study and ionbox. When discussing it with a client on Tuesday, she mentioned the unit that she is using. It is even more portable (and is wearable), and generates more ions, also ozone free.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
I received the IonBox in the mail today. Can't wait to try it tonight with Hope :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Cool (literally, as you can see by holding the ionbox up to your face)!

Did you join the ionbox study?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Cool (literally, as you can see by holding the ionbox up to your face)!

Did you join the ionbox study?
No I did not. Is the study still open for participants? I'd love to participate.

Oh I just held it to my face..and I could feel my sinus congestion was clearing up. Oh wow...this is amazing!!!!

Dr. Jeff - I've been using Komuso (the Shift) for my sinus issues and it's been helping. Thanks for the recommendation.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, the study is open and ongoing! The more participants we get, the more we will learn.

Cyd

All-Access Member
Registered
My newly adopted senior, shelter-rescue dog developed acute respiratory/sinus/rhinitis symptoms her first night with me. Dr. Jeff recommended an Ion Box, which operates next to my computer during the day in the living room where my dog spends most of her time lying on the floor. During a particularly difficult night when I had to lie down from exhaustion from trying to figure out the best strategy to help her breathe & be more comfortable, I returned to the living room to find that she somehow managed to hoist her short-legged body by herself onto the hard wood chair & was sleeping peacefully with her nose pointed directly in the direction of the Ion Box. This was the only time she sought to be as close as possible to the Ion Box, I move it to the bedroom at night & she spends most of her time with it running in the same room.

Cyd

All-Access Member
Registered
I installed a brand new air-conditioning/heating system last Sept. & decided to get an "air-scrubber" that uses Ozone to destroy pathogens, mold, odors, etc. as air passes through the air-handler. There is often a faint odor of ozone near certain ceiling vents. Because my recently adopted dog started having respiratory distress the first night almost 2 months ago I am now wondering if the "air scrubber" ozone might be involved. A google-search tonight turned up worrisome information, something that didn't occur to me to research when I had to make the on-the-spot decision regarding installing an "air-scrubber". It's confusing because it is my understanding that the Ion Box emits ozone, yet she self-treated herself & put herself in front of the Ion Box when she was having really bad congestion. BTW, especially with birds & small caged animals it seems that it is best to avoid any air-borne ozone generating equipment in the living space. I could kick myself now not even thinking of potential hazards, particularly for animals, before installing the expensive accessory, does anyone have any experience or comments? Right now my only reassurance is when I ask my Higher Self, I am told that the ozone is not involved in her condition. I thought I was getting into the groove of double-checking EVERYTHING but this situation is a reminder that I still have a ways to go to overcome marketing hype & programming.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Cyd! How nice to see you here.

Are you able to turn off the air scrubber and ozone?

If so, see if that helps since ozone is indeed a respiratory irritant.

The ionbox does not produce ozone. That's why it's safe to use near her nose. It will however help purify the air to help support her nasal mucosa.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
I'm not familiar with the ionbox, but will research it. Yuji and I have obtained really striking results with PEMF therapy - that's Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency, generated by a small unit that plugs in. We use one that goes under the mattress and does its magic all night long, according to the pattern you program in. There are a few other products out there, but the one we find most well thought out and effective is by EarthPulse. By actual testing, my oxygen uptake has increased by about 6% since starting to use it - about 18 months now. However, the results were apparent after a few weeks. Yuji craves it, choosing to sleep right over the generator no matter where I place it under the mattress. The website has a lot of info, including some amazing results with a Parkinson's patient, as well as with athletes and those dealing with recovery or chronic injuries. I still can't fly without the plane, but I am gradually recovering my strength - and I sleep 9+ hours straight through every night:) Worth checking out, perhaps.

ginny

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Yes, and it was through the Hahnemannians that I became aware of and purchased mine:)

Cyd

All-Access Member
Registered
Hey Cyd! How nice to see you here.

Are you able to turn off the air scrubber and ozone?

If so, see if that helps since ozone is indeed a respiratory irritant.

The ionbox does not produce ozone. That's why it's safe to use near her nose. It will however help purify the air to help support her nasal mucosa.
Thank you Dr. Jeff, unfortunately the air scrubber is wired into the HVAC system. I'm due for 1st maintenance service for new system, I could ask if it could be disabled & not have it function for next 6 months or so. I'll give this idea some thought, the good news is that with some different, strategic massage treatment, Patchouli's breathing seems more free & open these past 4-5 days & her body/sinuses are doing their best to eliminate varying consistencies of mucus. The very best method are huge, splattering sneezes after eating! Snuffle walks & walking @ moderate pace are also very good stimulants to expel mucus, it requires frequent bending over to wipe the nose & I can see where most folks would want to give a drug to "dry-up" &/or suppress the process, but I feel fortunate that I see the healing going on.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom