• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hair today, gone tomorrow

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
In rescuing the mom cat and her babies 3 weeks ago, I think in so doing I have inherited some chronic and deep-seated health issues which now seem to be coming to the forefront. Despite the admin of Arsenicum, while initially, it appeared to be doing the trick, I was again faced with massive diarrhea this morning. Not sure which one of the three still has the issue, but I suspect it is the baby who has the bald spot, which turns out to be candida albicans. I am currently bathing the area with a solution of mother tincture of calendula in a quarter cup of purified water. The kitten now has an angry red spot on his right ear as well as scabby patches forming around his mouth. All of this appeared today and I am wondering if the Arsenicum has caused an aggravation for him. He does appear to be the frailest of the three. Any thoughts here? Thanks.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
How were you dosing Ars and when was the last dose?

Any BEAM changes since dosing?

Have you been using ACV (apple cider vinegar)?

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
Sorry for the delay in replying. . . single dose of Ars. 200C 1 pellet dissolved in 1 cup purified water, each cat given 3 drops. Their stools seem to be more solid but still very soft. BEAM is very good for all 3, no changes. They hated the ACV so I switched to Mother Tincture of Calendula, 10 drops in 1/2 cup of purified water. The skin condition appears to be improving. I believe health issues are moving in the right direction.

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
Sometimes, I think I do not do the "wait and see" part of Homeopathic treatment very well :)

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
You are not alone with being challenged by the holistic (not just homeopathic) "wait".

Sometimes it helps to remember you are not just waiting and doing nothing. You are carefully monitoring BEAM, EWS and symptoms to judge how the vital force is reacting. Is an individual moving towards balance, or away?

In addition, remembering that developing skin issues (or any more superficial symptoms) when there were more serious symptoms can be an indication of a curative response.

We will be reviewing some animal's responses to treatment in the July 27,28 class. If you are attending, you may want to update us the week before the class with how all the symptoms have progressed from the beginning.

Dr. Christina

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
AACK, it has been a while since I checked back here. Thank you for your reply, Christina. I do plan on attending the July 27, 28 class. I look forward to a weekend of excellent information!
FYI, skin issues have resolved.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic about the kitty's skin and that we'll see you online at the homeopathy seminar!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom