• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.
IMG_1906.jpg
Dana

IMG_1906.jpg

Murphy - 9 1/2 weeks
Hello Everyone! I have been a stalker for the last few weeks and am only now starting to figure this forum out... Murphy is my 4th Bernese Mountain Dog. As you may know, the breed is not known for its longevity... average age is 7. Murphy however, will out live all of us as he came from your Sara Fox Chapman (who I am totally in awe of) and it is my plan to raise him holistically with your help. You will often see Murphy photographed with his sister, Siren. Siren owns my friend Whitney and while the 2 siblings do not live together, they will spend a lot of time together.
A bit about me: I am a not quite 60 year old Pet Therapy advocate. Meaning... I coordinate Pet Therapy gigs in the Greenwich, CT area schools, hospitals, nursing homes, blood drives..... I am looking forward to the day whey Murphy is ready to participate with me. I study the art of Jin Shin Jyutsu which is an energy healing art. I practice only on friends and family at this point but someday I may expand that. If you are interested in learning more this is the web site Jin Shin Jyutsu® - Physio Philosophy, Mary Burmeister, Jiro Murai & Acupressure
I look forward to working with you all!
Woof!

Dana welcome! Murphy and Siren are so fortunate! It is so nice that they will spend lots of time together! They are so amazing. It's also so incredible that you have their early life chronicled. Congratulations on your new addition!

Media information

Category
General
Added by
Dana
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device