You are probably here because
- You have a furry companion or two that you dearly love and want to provide her the best care possible
- You might feel lost in the insane amount of information and just want to know – what is the right choice to make
- You might have started questioning the corn in the pet food and routine medication that make your pet sick
- And you want to finally change that – learn how to feed, treat and care holistically.
Let Us Support You On Your Journey To Holistic Life With Your Pet
Join Holistic Action! Community and Receive Great Tips For Your Holistic Journey
You May Go On A Solo Journey Through Our Resources…
…Or Follow The Roadmap Below.
01 START EARLY AND FOCUS ON PREVENTION
- Learn why socializing puppies and kittens inside and out is important and how it could be, by far, the most effective way to optimize immune function.
- Learn how to avoid toxins, including vaccines.
- Learn about non-toxic pet supplies, safe flea and tick prevention.
02 GET TO KNOW YOUR COMPANION
03 BECOME YOUR PET'S ADVOCATE
Learn and Practice Holistic Medical Decision Making (HMDM)
- Learn about HMDM and practice it to get confident in case of dis-ease.
- Learn holistic actions to take in case of emergencies.
Learn Holistic Actions for Specific Diseases
- Learn how to undo vaccine damage, care for lameness, urinary, skin, ear and other dis-eases.
Learn Ways You Can Help Your Pet Yourself
- Learn the basics of Homeopathic medicine (or dive deeper).
- Learn how hugs can heal.
- Learn about Reiki, Bach Remedies, Accupuncture, etc.
04 GET SUPPORT
Join Like Minded Communities
- Find a group on Facebook that practices holistic care (you are most welcome to join our group)
- Ask friends and local community – share stories and ideas. Start a meetup group if you can’t find one!
Create A Team Of Professionals That You Trust
- Choose a local veterinarian who will answer your questions and listen to you.
- Find a holistic veterinarian who will support you in holistic medical decision making.
- Find other practitioners who could compliment the care.
- Join Holistic Actions! Community for a full-on support and continual education (you can go as deep as the study of Materia Medica, homeopathic medicine dosing, first aid, etc.)
Ready to go further? We can help you with that.
Become a HA! Member and receive more training, veterinarian support and much more.
- Weekly Member Mentoring Empower Hours!
- Full Email and Member Forum Access
- Member Webinars and Deeper Dives
- Recorded Video Courses and Seminars